Misty Monday Morning!

If you haven't figured out from the title yet and consequently haven't dropped you jaw in shock, yes, this is Mr.EarlyBird Balaji writing. Neither my house is on fire nor I have an appointment with a gorgeous chick early in the morning, yet here I am, writing this silly post when there is no earthly reason for me to be up and about.

Oh, I have a reason now. What with a gush of chilling wind trying to send me back to bed (I must not give in to lure of the beautiful view from my balcony. I should change my writing location to bathroom :) ), I bustled through to kitchen to make some hot drink and out came I, with a cup of Bru(sigh!) coffee and an epiphany. I happened to watch a few TED videos last week and was struck by a speech of I-don't-recall-the-name, who suggested the idea of trying something you have always wanted to do for thirty days. This thought which had been lurking at some unknown corner of my mind thought that the most opportune moment to show up  would be when his master was in the process of making a brown liquid which he proudly calls coffee and in thinking so it hadn't erred.

I have always wanted to become a morning person and the closest I have been to becoming one was this one time when I woke up one early morning with a full bladder.  It didn't take long for my fresh and unused brain to put two and two together. (Is the expression right? Whatever!) And since I woke up early, I will make this day 'Day One' of my try-for-thiry-days experiment. Also, waking up early makes me feel as if I have all the time in the world, as I am saving a lot of time which would otherwise have been spent knocking on the bathroom door, begging my room mate to come out. So I tweaked slightly the agenda to 'Write Every Morning' for thirty days. You can shake off that look of horror from your face as I promise I won't torture you with a blog post every morning. I know I can't churn out publishable post every day. Of late, I write frequently on my journal and that's going to bear the brunt of it. Or most of it, because I shall try to write posts on this blog now and then.:-)

Cheers,
Balaji

Comments

  1. Quite a try, bro! :-) Join the club. and best wishes to keep going.

    Happy Diwali...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts