Reading habbit

My reading habbit has changed. For the better. These days I find myself spending at least one hour everyday reading books before I hit the bed. A great accomplishment for someone who hasn't touched any books, barring academic, for about two decades.

Foutainhead is the book that I'm currently reading, for the second time. The first time I read it, I didn not understand a word of her philosophy- Objectivism. Not that I'm able to understand it this time round, but I'm astonished by Ayn Rand's precision, eloquence, imagination & keen eye for details. Words seem to be dancing before my eyes.

I finished reading two P.G.Wodehouse books - The Inimitable Jeeves & Right ho, Jeeves - before Fountainhead. I have become a huge fan of PGW. That's probably an understatement. I was laughing, guffawing, grinning, giggling, choking, smiling and all that jazz through the book. He is a genius. I intend to read buy 'Piccadily Jim' after I finish 'Fountainhead'.

It's time I opened the book, to find what Roark's going to do after being fired by Francon! ;-)
Caio!

Comments

Popular Posts